All-Spray Carpet Pre-Spray
- Destroys Grime Without pH or Soap
- HWE or VLM Residential/Commercial
- No Sticky Soap or Soil-Attracting High pH
- Carpet & Floors Stay Cleaner, Longer
- One Wand Pass – No Wand Scrubbing!
- No Acid Rinse Necessary
- Leaves Fibers Soft & Fluffy
- Stops Polyester Wicking
- Builds Your Repeat Business
Cleans Almost Everything
- All Carpet Fibers
- Wool, Cotton, Silk Rugs & Fibers
- Fine Rugs & Furniture
- Tile & Grout – Won’t Remove Silt!
- Natural Stone, Travertine, Marble, etc.
- Grimy, Oily Concrete Floors
- Amazing Carpet Spotter/Degreaser
- Consolidates Your Cleaners
- Saves You Money & Shelf Space
- Eliminates Chemical Errors
- Simplifies Technician Training
- Makes Your Job Faster, Easier & Safer
Wins Customer Loyalty
- 100% NonToxic
5 Quart Sprayer (1:8 tip): Add 10 to 12 scoops.
7 Quart Sprayer (1:8 tip): Add 14 to 17 scoops.
If No Tip (1:4), use half the amount listed above.
Gallon Sprayer: Add 1 to 2 scoops All-Spray depending on soil load (2 to 4 ounces).
Hand Pump Sprayer (32 oz.): Add 1/2 to 1 scoop (1 – 2 oz.) per quart of water.
Spotter & Degreaser: Add 2 scoops (4 oz.) to a quart of water.
HWE or VLM: Apply premixed All-Spray to the soiled area ensuring even and adequate coverage. Do not over-wet area. Allow 10-15 minute dwell time, agitate, then HWE or VLM bonnet extract.
Dry Compound Cleaner: Stir 1.5 scoops (3 oz.) into 16 ounces of warm water until completely dissolved. Lightly mist fibers. Gently brush All-Spray into fibers. Allow fibers to dry naturally or by fan. Vacuum out encapsulated soils when completely dry.
Submit your review