Pet Odor Removers & Carpet Pre-Sprays
Formulated for the carpet cleaning industry, our product line offers concentrated formulas that deliver powerful results. Because our product line is not offered at local distributors, we ship orders immediately to ensure the fastest delivery possible.
Pet Stain & Odor Removers
Pet problems such as urine stains and odors is the top reason pet owners choose to have their residential carpet cleaned. Our uniquely formulated pet cleaning products deliver professional stain and odor elimination so carpet cleaners can retain their customers for a lifetime.
Carpet Pre-Spray Detergent
All-Spray is an all-in-one carpet detergent that goes above and beyond the call of duty. All-Spray delivers unbelievable value by cleaning all industry-related textiles without pH or soap. Because of this, a carpet cleaning professionals can clean both natural and synthetic fibers as well as natural stone and concrete floors without having to change their cleaning solution.
Most carpet pre-sprays contains soap and surfactants. While these detergents are very useful at cleaning most surfaces, carpet fibers, rugs and upholstery are known to trap these soaps even after a thorough rinsing cycle. The soap residue allows future soils to stick, which causes the fibers to soils faster.
High pH pre-sprays also lead to rapid resoiling if the fibers are not returned to a neutral pH of 7. Carpet containing high pH residue will return to neutral, but it does so by attracting acid-based soils, which makes the fiber resoil faster.
How All-Spray Works
All-Spray is a nontoxic carpet pre-spray that acts like high pH, soap-based prespray, but without pH or soap. In short, All-Spray drops the viscosity of water so low that it removes the soils but without the worry of soap absorbing into the fibers. If any All-Spray residue remains, it’s actually beneficial as it naturally encapsulates soils, dries to a powder and is easily vacuumed when the customer vacuums.
All-Spray makes the professional carpet cleaner’s job easier in several ways. Here are a few important benefits as to why carpet cleaning professional prefer All-Spray over soap-based, high pH carpet presprays.
- Safety: All-Spray is completely nontoxic and free of VOC’s, harmful fragrance and dyes. This ensures the health and safety of the cleaner and the customer.
- Time/Space Saving: All-Spray eliminates the need for additional detergents such as tile, upholstery, rug cleaners. One canister of All-Spray cleans silk, concrete and polyester without changing solutions!
- Training: All-Spray not only makes cleaning easier, but training new-hires a breeze. If you/they miss a spot, it wont resoil! In fact, All-Spray encapsulates the soil in the missed area and is vacuumed out with subsequent customer vacuuming.
- Revenue: All-Spray generates more revenue because it cleans more textiles. No more turning away silk, wool or other high-end fibers!
- Loyalty: All-Spray retains customer loyalty because without soap residue, the carpet stays cleaner longer. Your customers will appreciate the value you delivery with soap-less cleaners.
- Flexibility: All-Spray can be used with hot water extraction, VLM or even as an ultra low moisture cleaning (dry compound).
- Low Liability: All-Spray is metal-safe, stainguard-safe, pet-safe. All-Spray also doesn’t remove grout’s silt layer so the grout stays tight and soil resistant.
All-Spray Carpet Pre-Spray 40lb Box$229.97
All-Spray Carpet Pre-Spray Case$149.97
Ultra Thick Surfactant Cleaner$79.95
All-Spray Carpet Pre-Spray$49.97