All-Spray is Easier, Safer and More Profitable
- Destroys Grime Without pH or Soap
- HWE or VLM Residential/Commercial
- No Sticky Soap or Soil-Attracting High pH
- Carpet & Floors Stay Cleaner, Longer
- One Wand Pass – No Wand Scrubbing!
- No Acid Rinse Necessary
- Leaves Fibers Soft & Fluffy
- Stops Polyester Wicking
- Builds Your Repeat Business
Cleans Almost Everything
- All Carpet Fibers (HWE or VLM)
- Wool, Cotton, Linen, Silk Rugs & Fibers
- Fine Rugs & Furniture
- Tile & Grout – Won’t Remove Silt!
- Natural Stone, Travertine, Marble, etc.
- Grimy, Oily Concrete Floors
- Amazing Carpet Spotter/Degreaser
- Consolidates Your Cleaners
- Saves You Money & Shelf Space
- Eliminates Chemical Errors
- Simplifies Technician Training
- Makes Your Job Faster, Easier & Safer
Wins Customer Loyalty
- 100% NonToxic
5 Quart Sprayer (1:8 tip): Add 10 to 12 scoops.
7 Quart Sprayer (1:8 tip): Add 14 to 17 scoops.
If No Tip (1:4), use half the amount listed above.
1 Gallon Sprayer: Add 1 to 2 scoops All-Spray depending on soil load (2 to 4 ounces).
Hand Pump Sprayer (32 oz.): Add 1/4 to 1/2 scoop (.5 to 1 oz.) per quart of water.
Spotter Mix & Application Instructions: Add 1 to 1.5 scoops (2 to 3 oz.) to a quart of water. Apply liberally to soiled area, dwell 1 to 3 minutes, agitate, then hot water extract.
Application (HWE/VLM): Apply premixed All-Spray to the soiled area ensuring even and adequate coverage. Do not over-wet area. Allow 10-15 minute dwell time, agitate, then HWE or VLM bonnet extract.
Submit your review
I’ve been in the business for 43 years now. This product is the best I’ve come across to date.
I have been field testing and using non toxic materials before “green cleaning” entered the lexicon.
I successfully restored the filthiest polar white viscose rug you can imagine using this.
It was the first item I used it on. Blew the minds of all the folks in a rug cleaning FB page.
It’s delivered on everything I threw at it. Tile & Grout, cotton velvets, wool rugs, the nastiest residential wall to wall I’ve ever seen (just recently), and greasy diners, etc. You will NOT be disappointed!
Thomas Berton – The Green Janitor- Kingston, NY…
Thomas,Thank you for great write-up on All-Spray! We’re incredibly excited about its effectiveness and versatility as well! Besides HWE and VLM, you can now use All-Spray as a dry compound cleaner! The instructions are on the new labels, but in short, you make a very stout mixture with water. Lightly spray the delicate fabric, carpet or fine rug. Allow to dry naturally or with a fan then vacuum out the dry, encapsulated soils. As professional cleaners, we can now clean just about any floor, fabric or textile using All-Spray!Thanks again for letting others know about All-Spray!Brandon